• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Lost In Translation

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I first saw this film about 2 years ago and since I'd kept meaning to get it on DVD. I only now got around to buying it for a very easy on the wallet, £3.00. I watched it this evening and I thoroughly enjoyed it once again. There's something incredibly bewitching about the relationship between Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson. It's not one of those films that a lot happens but I found it so easy to engage with and care about.

It's about 7 years old now so I'm sure some of you must have some thoughts. Care to share?

twilitezone911

Registered Member
it was brilliant movie, to watch! bill murray was brilliant, he become a very fine actor! he should work with woody allen, could you image that combination in a woody allen's movie ! altanizatarron - your right, about murray and johansson, their relationship was different and special, even sweet. i highly recommend it, too !