TV LOST in LOST

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Beretta295, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Beretta295

Beretta295 Registered Member

Who here has gotten lost in LOST??? I have. After watching all of seasons 1,2,3..i went to watch it on tv...but australia is behind on episodes and that completely threw me. I think to pick up the trail I will have to start from season 1 again. :sigh:

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

With all the breaks that they have, I often forget what happened before in the previous show and get confused. I should watch this series from the start again, myself.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Me :lol: I watched the first series and loved it, but then I got behind and started just watching bits here and there. When I tried to watch it again I was completely ..lost.. so I gave up and I never properly watched past the first.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

It does get really confusing and hard to remember what's going on with all the long breaks the show has had. I recently went back and watched the first four seasons over again and it was making a lot more sense. I want to watch the fifth season again but ABC doesn't have all the episodes up for some reason and it's not out on DVD until December.