Lost in Cyberspace

Discussion in 'Computers' started by DinoFlintstone, Dec 25, 2009.

1. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

[​IMG]

POOP!

I just sent a private mail to a friend at Facebook over an hour ago, talking about sex. IT SENT!!!!
    I checked my Outbox as I do, but it was not there. I've checked mail after mail, my wall, friends walls, even my sent e-mail... ... ... it's not there?!

Where the fck is it?!!

I wouldn't mind, but I'm talking about sex, and my friends and family are on my FB, including my Son!.

I hope it's an error, but still, it's about 2 hrs writting from the heart and the [well... you know] and it's gone now. :-o:-o:-o

2. Random

Random New Member

Once you send something off to the internet you can never get it back.

First lesson of the internet.... very important.. trust me...

Go cloud computing! aka... google.... duh?

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I'm failing to see the reason behind the picture? Enlightenment please?

I think we've always had things get lost in cyberspace before. It's a very weird and wonderful place.

4. DinoFlintstone

It's cyberworld formed into the image of a face.
    It's my style to add images to my text... ... ... that's just me... take me or leave me. :)

Yes, I don't mimd if my text is lost in cyberspace. My worry is it being posted to someone else. I doubt it's the case, but because of what I said and the people I could have possibly posted it to is a slight worry. :shocked:

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It should be a good lesson for us all to not talk about stuff that could get us in trouble away from the Internet. We may feel anonymous and invincible here on the web, but if something incriminating gets found then uh-oh!

6. DinoFlintstone

Now you tell me!!!

Actually, I am usually one of the most cautious persons on-line, but this is a good friend. I am however trusting Facebook less and less. They've kicked us in the balls over this new "Privacy" saga, and I guessing it's allowing bugs in the system.

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

it's strange that it's not in your sent messages. maybe it was never sent??

8. DinoFlintstone

It was sent... that's why I panicked when I checked my 'sent' mail an hour later. I dare nor as FB about it, and given how they've ,messaged privacy-up, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned-up on my wall in a few hours when I'm working. . lol