• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Lost Coast

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, I finally downloaded the expansion level Lost Coast from Steam and it turns out to be a very impressive work of art. It has some of the bst graphics I have ever seen in a videogame. It's also really hard to figure out what to do.

I will upload a pic or two tomorrow when I get a chance. Who else has played this level?

EDIT: Pic uploaded.

Attachments

compudoc

Registered Member
The real purpose of this was to show off HD lighting.. not really meant to be an expansion for fun... although it is fun be it extremely small.

Rayzn

Registered Member
The video I seen looks real great. But, I'm not really into Half Life so I won't be picking it up.

thehiddenking

Sweet giminy giblets! I just saw the screenshot and my jaw almost dropped. The way graphics have improved over the last few years is nothing short of astounding. It's hard to imagine how things have changed. Just think, less than twenty years ago gamers marveled at the wonders of Super Mario Brothers. I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring.

Plotting my return to power,
The Hidden King