Losing Mind

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, Nov 19, 2009.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Has it ever happened to you to lose your mind while doing something and then not remember the action?
    it happens a lot to me. for example, i might have the keys on my hands now and after 1 minute i won't remember where i throw them or what i did.
    I'm really confused and disorganized.

Or i may take the glasses with me and not realize i've actually taken them.

Today, when i was at university, i was looking through my bag and accidentally found out that i had taken with me the remote controller of my Air Conditioner. lol. i don't even remember taking putting it in the bag. all i remember is that i was in a hurry when walking out of home.lol

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I once hid the remote from my sisters and then I had to go to the shops and while walking there I realised that the remote is in my pocket. And also one of those moments where you are holding your phone/pen etc in your hands and you start looking for it in your pockets. And also when you want to put something in the bin and you end up putting the other thing..like..I once was meant to put a tissue in the bin while my phone was in the other hand and I let go and I heard a "clunk" and realised I threw my phone.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Elly, i'm the same as you. I put my keys down somewhere and then 2 seconds later have no idea where I put them. Then I spend five minutes looking for them only to realized they are right in front of me. I've found them in the fridge once...I must have come home, got a drink and put them in the fridge along with the bottle of drink.

Can't say i've ever taken the remote for something with me, but I did once walk out of the house with the house phone instead of my cell phone. Good job I realized before I got to my car.

4. EllyDicious

lol. now that i remember, i was fighting with my mom and she was telling me how untidy i am because i had thrown some pair of socks everywhere in the room. while in that moment i was getting ready to eat something. my mum didn't let me to so i started gathering the socks and put them in order.
    then, i got the last pair of socks and headed to the fridge without realizing i had the socks in my hands. i opened the fridge's door and instead of taking something to eat, i left the socks in there and closed the door. after half minute i realized i had nor eaten nor finished with the last pair of socks until i re-opened the fridge's door and found them there. lol.
    i still can't believe it.

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Often times I put my wallet, keychain and iPod on my table or desk then after 2 minutes start panicking when I can't find them on me and then I end up going back to my desk or table and finding them.

6. EllyDicious

^lol. my mom has a saying for that: it happens when you act with the eyes of your forehead and not with the eyes of your mind.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  7. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

The worst happened to me - I was nearly late to school one day looking for a shoe that was already on my foot. D: