• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lose charge

shelgarr

Registered Member
Does your cell phone ever die when you're out and you need it? Or are you one to make sure it is always charged?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I generally keep it charged, but there have been times when I've forgotten, and of course it dies while I'm out. It's never been a huge issue, since I rarely phone, but it is annoying because then I can't text either.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
I carry an AC charger with me when I can, and I always have my phone on charge in the car. I use the GPS and WiFi a lot on my Droid II (Been posting on it all day, actually, and am about to lose charge because I forgot it at home lol). I probably should get a second battery.

stripes

Registered Member
My phone battery lasts nearly a week anyway, but I do charge it every night without fail.

Dabs

Registered Member
I have a home charger and a car charger, so I feel safe. I keep it charged in the home mostly tho, I rarely have to use the car charger. And I've never let it run completely down, I always make sure it's got a good full charge.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
My current phone holds a charge like a boss.

I've gone a total of 3 straight days without ever having to charge it. And I do in fact use it alot. I'm the kind of user that racks up 10,000 text messages and 500k kb's over the course of a month.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's very rare that my phone will lose all it's power. It usually last me a day, and I usually charge it when I go to bed. I make sure that it's charge before leaving the house since I'm addicted to my phone and use it often.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I charge my phone every night, I have just got an andriod phone so I drain the battery everyday playing games while between jobs.
The thing is its battery life is not all that great anyway, in fact I have been thinking about up grading very soon.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Mine's always charged. My media player and camera are too. If batteries even get 1/2 low, I start charging cause I've messed up before and decided I'd never let it happen again.

Salochin

Registered Member
I recently got a new phone and it's life only lasts about a day so of late I've been running out of battery heaps, it always during the worst times as well.