Looky what I found

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Marys454BB, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

This is an radio interview I did, I was bored so I was looking around google for Ghost Cane & I found the audio for the show. I never got to hear it because I was in Chicago on my way home in the limo when the GP guy handed me the phone.
    http://www.bobrivers.com/asx/TR_3475.asx
    Hope it's ok to post it here :)

2. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Nicely done interview... And you didnt sound like a dolt! Please dont take that the wrong way... I've had those dreams where someone calls ya to interview you and you just cant seem to give a good answer... and Ive also heard some interviews... That was not one of them :)

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Wow Mary, nice job! Impromptu speaking is difficult at best, you carried it off without a hitch!

4. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

EXACTLY what Angel said!!! See, I can't even type straight on here LOL

5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

wow way cool....love it....you sound great!!!! got more of the story as well.........niceeeeeeeeee

6. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

Thanks! I was really cringing when I listened to it.. I thought for sure I'd sound like an idiot like I did on GMA! I didn't handle that one well at all but Collin came through just great! LOL!
    Half the stuff that we talked about in this interview I don't even remember talking about.....lol

7. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

You done great Mary. Gongrats

8. dize

dize Registered Member

Great interview. I saw the one on the Today show too & that was great.

9. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

that was a real good interview mary. You didn't seem nervous at all ; )

10. cno2u

cno2u Registered Member

Awww Mary I thought you sounded great! Hey girl at least you can cheer on your local football team. Our high school team hasn't won a game in forever lol ... Cudo's to you and your team lol.