• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Looky what I found

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Nicely done interview... And you didnt sound like a dolt! Please dont take that the wrong way... I've had those dreams where someone calls ya to interview you and you just cant seem to give a good answer... and Ive also heard some interviews... That was not one of them :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Wow Mary, nice job! Impromptu speaking is difficult at best, you carried it off without a hitch!

TGirl

Registered Member
wow way cool....love it....you sound great!!!! got more of the story as well.........niceeeeeeeeee

Marys454BB

Premium Member
Thanks! I was really cringing when I listened to it.. I thought for sure I'd sound like an idiot like I did on GMA! I didn't handle that one well at all but Collin came through just great! LOL!
Half the stuff that we talked about in this interview I don't even remember talking about.....lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
You done great Mary. Gongrats

dize

Registered Member
Great interview. I saw the one on the Today show too & that was great.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
that was a real good interview mary. You didn't seem nervous at all ; )

cno2u

Registered Member
Awww Mary I thought you sounded great! Hey girl at least you can cheer on your local football team. Our high school team hasn't won a game in forever lol ... Cudo's to you and your team lol.