• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Looks like my prediction is off to a good start.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
But most running backs get alot of their yards on one or 2 carries. I understand what you getting at but Gore still had a good game and wasnt really shutdown.
The thing about the Rams defense is this...they suck. 20 rushes and 81 yards is bad for Gore against the Rams. I know 80 yards on paper looks good, but in the 2nd half he pretty didnt dent the line.

We should also keep in mind he lost his mother...so that might have played a role.

Alex Smith has no excuses...he was bad. He needs to find Vernon Davis more often.

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
I don't think San Fran would be able to beat the Bears or Dallas in the playoffs if it comes to that, but I definitely think they will make the playoffs, and maybe even take the division if the Hawks and Rams fall hard enough.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont think the Rams are that good anymore without Pace and the Seahawks are over the hill. San Fran should take it down.

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
I dont think the Rams are that good anymore without Pace and the Seahawks are over the hill. San Fran should take it down.
The Rams do look surprisingly bad, but the Seahawks still have that 12th man at home I expect them to steal some home games that they should loose. I think their road record will make or break their season.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I had high hopes for my Rams but they are just the same team as last year. Bad. I pray they even go 8-8 this year...

the Seahawks arent bad, but I think their WR's arent that good anymore. Branch and Hackett could use Darrell Jackson right about now.

Vegito728

Registered Member
The Rams do look surprisingly bad, but the Seahawks still have that 12th man at home I expect them to steal some home games that they should loose. I think their road record will make or break their season.

The Rams are what happens when you don't let your starters play in the pre-season.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Rams are what happens when you don't let your starters play in the pre-season.
REP...well said my friend.

I saw their preseason games and Jackson caught two balls and ran ZERO times...

Ask TOmlinson how thats working for him too...

Vegito728

Registered Member
REP...well said my friend.

I saw their preseason games and Jackson caught two balls and ran ZERO times...

Ask TOmlinson how thats working for him too...

It also explains why some of Bulgers passes were so bad in the first game. You just don't see that from a guy like Bulger. Also I think they need to use McMichael more he's a great TE.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well some of his passes are bad because Pace is hurt and nobody can block haha

I agree about McMichael. He needs to be a factor.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well in the first game guys were wide open he just flat out missed them. If Linehan would have just let his starters play in the pre-season like your supposed to there's a good chance the Rams would be 2-0 instead of 0-2.