• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Looks like my prediction is off to a good start.

B

BillsRock51

I'm sticking with mine, Pats and Carolina, even though Carolina lost this week.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's still early, and the 49ers have look decent so far, but I believe they're not experienced enough to reach the big game just yet. Smith still needs to develop a bit more, and same thing with Davis, he needs to become a big time tight end. The Colts didn't look great against the Titans, but they still got the job done. But it's still to early to call still 15 games left.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seeing San Fran in person on Sunday, they didnt look good and are lucky to be 2-0.

Alex Smith and Frank Gore could barely do anything against a bad Rams defense.

I think San Fran squeeks in the playoffs, but they arent going anywhere.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Seeing San Fran in person on Sunday, they didnt look good and are lucky to be 2-0.

Alex Smith and Frank Gore could barely do anything against a bad Rams defense.

I think San Fran squeeks in the playoffs, but they arent going anywhere.
What are you talking about? Gore had 2 tds and 85 total yards. That was a pretty good game.

Alex Smith is doing pretty bad right now thus making Gore the only weapon.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
It's either gonna be the Pats or Colts and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the Saints.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
What are you talking about? Gore had 2 tds and 85 total yards. That was a pretty good game.

Alex Smith is doing pretty bad right now thus making Gore the only weapon.
He had one rush of 43 yards and that was about it. His other TD was a one yarder. He was almost completely shut down and if he didnt break that he would have had maybe 50 yards.

When The Rams secondary shuts down your QB, your bad. Our top 2 corners are out and Smith couldnt do anything.

Dont get me wrong they might make the playoffs, but i dont see them winning a game

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
He had one rush of 43 yards and that was about it. His other TD was a one yarder. He was almost completely shut down and if he didnt break that he would have had maybe 50 yards.

When The Rams secondary shuts down your QB, your bad. Our top 2 corners are out and Smith couldnt do anything.

Dont get me wrong they might make the playoffs, but i dont see them winning a game

But most running backs get alot of their yards on one or 2 carries. I understand what you getting at but Gore still had a good game and wasnt really shutdown.