Looks like my prediction is off to a good start.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Yes.

How does this prove anything? The Pats are 2-0 as well.
Yeah I know its a coincidence still both teams are off to good starts and I didnt think San Fran would be leading the division in week two.

Im not doubting the Pats, they are good (even though i hate the pats and all their bandwagon fans). Looks like they and the colts are the teams to beat in the AFC. While the NFC seems to be more up in the air atm.

Im just throwing out there my prediction since its off the wall and probably no would pick San Fran.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I hate bandwagon fans, too, trust me. I've been watching the Pats for about 10+ years now (Since I got into football).

They've become the Yankees of the NFL, everyone loves to hate them and about 40% of the fan base actually likes them.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I hate bandwagon fans, too, trust me. I've been watching the Pats for about 10+ years now (Since I got into football).

They've become the Yankees of the NFL, everyone loves to hate them and about 40% of the fan base actually likes them.
I second that. I've liked the Pats since I've liked football. My dad is a huge Pats fan (being from Maine) and if I was watching football in his house it was the Pats. They grew on me. I've liked them since 1999 when we came back from overseas.

Lee

Registered Member
It's a very long season my friend. I certainly think the Colts could get back to the big game, but they've got some stout competition in the AFC. Within their division, my Houston Texans are playing some great football. The Titans are overachieving again, and even though the Jaguars haven't played great football, they still have a ton of talent, especially on that defense. Then you've got the Patriots, Colts, Ravens, Steelers, and Bengals.

As far as the 49ers go, they've got to get more consistent if they want to make the playoffs, and then the Super Bowl. Luckily for them, they're in the NFC. The only teams that have looked good have been Dallas, Chicago (although the offense is atrocious), and Green Bay.

It could happen, but it's a long season.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member

Yes! Its great to actualy hear someone who was a Pats fan before they won their superbowl 2001...almost everyone I know hopped on the Bandwagon after they won their second superbowl.

Someone who actually knows Drew Bledsoe was the QB over there before Brady.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I was watching the game that Brady came in. I remember going outside to tell my dad that Bledsoe went down and that they were bringing in a new kid.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Yes! Its great to actualy hear someone who was a Pats fan before they won their superbowl 2001...almost everyone I know hopped on the Bandwagon after they won their second superbowl.

Someone who actually knows Drew Bledsoe was the QB over there before Brady.
I vaguely remember Bledsoe. I really didn’t get into football, let alone liking a team until the 99/00 season. I began to like the Pats around the time they started to do well. Mainly because of my dad watching them. I remember when they won the first Super Bowl my GF at the time was from Pittsburgh and she was a huge Steelers fan… The playoff game that year didn’t help our sex life any… lol