Looks Like Kobe Gained Some Muscle

Discussion in 'NBA' started by McLaren, Sep 8, 2006.

1. McLaren

McLaren Guest

he must have been bulking up during his rehab session

Asian Tour

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

05-06 Season

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LeBronIzHot

LeBronIzHot Guest

Awsome, he even looks hotter now and if he gets more muscles he will be my no1

ROCK ON KOBE

3. He looks the same to me. He looked cut during the season, now it just looks like his arms got bigger.

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Yea not really a big change, I think he got that big cuz he couldn't work out because of his injury, but he does look bigger.

5. patkick

patkick #21

[​IMG]
    I wonder what he said when the photographer took that photo.

Anyway, he does look bigger now. That will help absorbing the contact to the rim. I expect more and1s from him next season.

6. Illosophee

Illosophee Guest

Hmm... I just noticed how long his goddam arms. I never noticed that before. Whatever, though. I don't really think adding muscle will change anything. He'll still shoot, dunk, lay-up and whatnot, you know? Not a big difference, really. It's not as if in the NBA if you don't have muscles you don't have skills.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He's obvioulsly bulkier and he's cut like there's no tommorow. It's good to see even though he had an injury and it's the off season he still keeps training like a mad man. Keep it up Kobe.

8. Midnight

Midnight Guest

Players in the NBA do need strength. Bigmen moreso than Kobe. However Kobe does use his strength, so the more the better.

9. sweet so now instead of cheep shoting people and giving them bruises he will break there Jaw. Just what the NBA needed.