Looks like Jay Leno?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Msbabedoll, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I know, I wondered if Jay Leno will be told about this one and if it will hit the NBC news!!??

3. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

It does look like Jay Leno. I probably need to start looking at my food before I eat it. I've probably eaten $millions$ worth of crackers, chips, and popcorn and didn't even know it. :)

4. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Went to NBC.com and they happened to be having a "Do you know someone who looks like Jay" contest thingy so I sent them the auction number :) She's such a fan I thought I'd see if I could get her on the show to meet him.

5. precision

precision Registered Member

It does???? I need to get my eyes checked I guess...lol

6. kennon07

kennon07 Registered Member

Hey guys! It's me The Pudding Lady. Thank you for looking at my auction. Please put it on your watch list if you don't mind!! Nanner, thank you so much for sending it in. I've gotten some emails from people who say they have sent it to the Tonight Show. That cracker looks just like him to me, but then again I watch him every night so........ It's been a lot of fun and has brought more emails and traffic than I would have ever imagined! Crazy huh??
    Ya'll keep watching and if anybody knows Jay send him my way!! HA HA
    I also have Advertise with the Pudding Lady and Fam going. Check it out too and watch if you can. I enjoy this all so much. Thank you for letting me "play" too. Blessings, Pam

7. ebayrulz

ebayrulz Registered Member

just wondering has jay leno email you or anything???

8. kennon07

I got an email from NBC. I'm guessing it's just a standard thing. Several people have emailed The Tonight Show. I doubt anything will come of it, but it sure is fun!! Have you added me to your watch list??

9. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

hey green im glad to hear that they are gonna let you back on man thats great good luck

10. kennon07

Me too!! I am so happy for you!! And Doubles you forgot to mention me and my animal cracker, Jay Leno!! I'm soooo hurt!! :lollol:

Ya'll put me on your watch list. I'm planning on being on The Tonight Show!!
    :lollollol: