• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Looks like Chris Pronger's career is over

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
“@SNHockeyCentral: Flyers confirm Chris Pronger will never play again.”

Thoughts?

Rehmo

I could care less, the guy is a terrible human being... Past his prime, its a shame how his career ended but meh.. Karma is a bitch eh Chris.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Rehmo said:
I could care less, the guy is a terrible human being... Past his prime, its a shame how his career ended but meh.. Karma is a bitch eh Chris.
So you do care then.

Anyhow, it's unfortunate that his career had to end this way. He was a great player in his prime.

Rehmo

No I dont care that his career is over, as in I wont miss watching him or hearing about him, but I feel like no player should have their career cut short because of an injury.

Sabby

Shame to see a great player go out like that. But he did his farir share of injuring players himself. I will miss that d-bag grin and receding flow though :p

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...sorry, I had too ;). The guy will be considered one of the best defensive players of all time. But shouldn't Holmgren leave the announcement up to Pronger? A guy with as many games and accolades probably deserves to be the one who gets to announce his own retirement. Love him or hate him, he earned as much.

Sabby

Holmgren is a moron. Fires a coauch 3 games in and now announcing retirements for players. Guy is clueless

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I were Pronger, I'd fight like hell to come back just to stick it up Holmgren's ass.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I could care less = I care
I could not care less = I don't care

In all seriousness though, I think everyone made this conclusion about Pronger two years ago when he got injured.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
This isn't ground breaking. I was rather expected after his first try at coming back. Yet another career cut short from a concussion.