• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Looking for this game, can you help?

gametoid

I was watching MTV a couple of months ago and I caught the commercial for a game in it's last 5 seconds or so and it looked pretty cool. I have since tried to catch the commercial again but never got to. The only thing I remember is that it seemed to be some sort of WWII game and had some aliens or monsters in it. I have searched online to see what I could find the closest thing I found was Resistance, Fall of Man. But it doesn't seems to be it as I remember this game had Kellet XR8 helicopters in it (http://www.aerofiles.com/kellett-xr8.jpg) and Resistance, Fall of Man doesn't seem to have them. Anybody has any ideas? I think it's a fairly new game.
Thanks.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Are there any other WWII games right now other than Call of Duty and Resistance?

Oh, and what kind of game is it?

gametoid

Isn't Turning Point: Fall of Liberty considered kinda WWII as well?
As I said I just caught the last 5 secs of the commercial but it looks like a shooting game.

Doc

V.I.P.
Can you tell if it's first or third person?

Doc

V.I.P.
How about a Brothers in Arms game, are they this generation?

gametoid

I'm not sure. All I can remember was that it looked to be WWII, they were shooting at aliens/monsters/mutant creatures and the Kellet XR8 was in the game. If the XR8 is in the game it's probably it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you sure it wasn't Halo 3? There are probably commercials for that out by now and it definitely has aliens and monsters. It also takes place on earth. I think the weaponry and machinery/vehicles used is still probably futuristic though but you never know. I haven't seen much footage of it yet.