• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NES Looking for original NES games?

JadeAura650

I'm trying to sell off all my NES games. I have a bunch in package deals on EBay, so I'll list them here in case anyone is interested. There will be more and even rarer games coming if I can start selling these off.

Super Mario Bros- all 3 games, original NES versions!!! - (eBay item 260191382223 end time Dec-14-07 13:41:47 PST)
Those are all three original Super Mario games, in mint condition

Original NES Mutant Ninja Turtles Games! - (eBay item 260191397755 end time Dec-14-07 14:18:07 PST)
All three original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games, with original manuals included, mint condition

Nintendo Entertainment System Tetris 1 and 2! - (eBay item 260191402496 end time Dec-14-07 14:31:56 PST)
Tetris 1 and 2. I've been told Tetris 2 is extremely rare to find. Mint condition as well

Thanks for looking!

-Lisa

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Normally we'd consider this spam but considering that there are members here who might actually be looking for this stuff I will let it slide.

You should come back and post a bit though.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya and welcome BTW..

I would also post your auctions up on our other forum "Auction Forum" as well.

Last edited:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I already have them all, git then aot cheaper than youre offering... guess I was lucky.

Good luck gettin rid of them though. Since VC things arent sellin much on eBay!

KiethBlackLion

Registered Member
I've got a flea market near me that sells games from the NES all the way up to the current generation of consoles, it's a great place for me to get the old games at low prices.

This makes me wonder, does anyone have the entire library of North America released games?