Looking for my first online friend

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lVlegabyte, Oct 2, 2010.

1. lVlegabyte

lVlegabyte New Member

Well I've been online for a long time and I've read forums for as long as I can remember. But up until now I've been stand off-ish with actually posting things and making online friends. But here are 10 things about me.

1)I'm a Texan and proud of it.

2)(even with the above statement) I dislike just about all sports, though I sometimes watch/play football (Texas, duh) and basketball.

3)I LOVE just about anything relating to computers.

4)I just started my first year of college about a month ago.

5)I like literally every genre of music (favorites are classical, Jrock, and techno)

6)I'm a Windows/Ubuntu user (I'll always have my main computer be windows and the rest of my side ones WILL be Ubuntu. As in I only have one computer but have used Ubuntu)

7)I like to read and write. (favorite books are the uglies series and I normally write poems)

8)I think I'm a "well rounded man" being interesting in tons of stuff. (which helped me make friends in real life, but I never tried to make a net friend)

9)I dislike hybrid cars (mainly because of it's advertising and claims)

10) I feel the need to explain my self (see this post and the above)

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I was about to welcome you, then I read that. :lol:

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Me too. I'm not too sure what to do now,.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Back in your cage, jocks! Don't let them fool you, |V|egabyte. You'll find plenty of your fellow well roundeds here, including some who like poetry. How'd you find General Forum? Word of mouth in the campus halls, I suspect?

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

hahah. number one was like oh! :) and then number two was like oh. :stare:

but welcome, nonetheless

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

What's your phone number?

Welcome to GF.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF, where we don't judge :shifteyes:

I'm sure you'll meet some friends here.

8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF!

What are you going to college for?

I feel the need to explain myself too, which results in me making a lot of long winded posts >.> I used to write a ton of poetry, but I seem to have either lost inspiration or just have a serious case of writers block.

Anywho, I hope that you find you like it here! See you around!

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I LOVE techno and the uglies series, it's such a fantastic series. I haven't read them in so long, I might have to reread them now.

Welcome to GF!

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hey! Welcome to the forum. You can easily find some friends here, so just get stuck in. :)