• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Looking for Dragon's Lair in NJ!

Tommigrl09

Hello!!! I need a lot of help to find this game, it's nearly impossible to find. My boyfriend is 37 and when he was a kid he was really into Dragon's Lair. Everytime we go past an arcade at a boardwalk or mall he always wants to go in and just SEE if they have Dragon's Lair. Unfortunately, NO WHERE ever has the game. He gets disappointed and I feel bad!! So I ANYone knows an arcade that still carries this game, PLEASE send me the info so that I can take him to it and he can FINALLY play his game again. Thank you so much!!

I'm from Jersey, but I would be willing to travel to surrounding areas if it means finding this game. Thanks again everyong :nod:

*Kelly

Tommigrl09

yea actually I realized I could BUY a game for a certain system...but what I'd really like to find is an actual arcade that has the game in it...for the full effect haha...Thanks for your input though!! All tips are appreciated : )