Looking for Clearwater, FL people

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Sephiroth_Masamune, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I don't know if this is allowed, but hey...

I moved back to Clearwater Florida, and I want to find some people to hang out with. So if you live here, or near here...let me know and maybe we can chill.

For those who care, I am 18/m and just want some freaking friends again.

For security reasons...you can PM me or message me via AIM or YIM

AIM = Sephiroth Masamu
    YIM - Ravenmack15

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Why don't you go hang out with the Scientologists? They've owned that whole town for the last couple decades.

3. Sephiroth_Masamune

Er...I don't like groups like that. I'd rather hang out with people who have their own ideas.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I got to Clearwater sometimes in Feb to visit grandparents... I don't know if I would be able to get away from them or anything, but I might. o.o

5. I used to live in Jacksonville, but being in the First Coast region, it's like a whole world away from the Tampa Bay area.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

How old were you when you lived in Jacksonville? Did you go to high school there? Fletcher? 'Scandel Weed'? Paxon? Stanton? Ed White?

7. Sephiroth_Masamune

Himeko...That would be cool. I am having a hard time making new friends again around here and I just want some people to hang out with and go places with.

God, I feel depressed now having to ask people online to hang out with me -__-;;

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

^^; I can try. No promises though. And if you guys haven't put two and two together with my last post, I live in Jacksonville. ^.^

9. Sephiroth_Masamune

Yeah, that's a bit away from me...but If I ever get the chance maybe I'll head to where you are. Not everyone has to come to me :) but it'd be nice.