• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Looking For Charlie

Silver663

I'm looking for Charlie.
I don't think I'll find him here but, I simply don''t know were to look.
Charlie isn't dead. He didn't run away.
Charile is just gone.
I don't want to weep anymore.
I don't want to cry.
Charlie was my rock. The only solid thing I had in this world; and now he's gone.
I don't know what I'm looking for in this place.
I don't even know why I'm here.
I don't need someone to slap me, or tell me to give up hope; because belive me, so many others have tried. Maybe I just need someone to talk to, someone to ease the pain; but is there someone else like Charile?
------
Charlie was always the one who made me feel better; to soothe me.
Now that he's gone, what can I do?
I have to find him...
------
I am not pathetic.
You see I function perfectly fine without him, but in my heart I know something is missing...Charlie is missing.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
You can't make someone love you. There are other Charlies out there and maybe even one better. Give your heart time to heal then you will be open to finding him.

Welcome to the forum.

Silver663

Hilander,
I thank you for your kind words, but I think you misunderstood.
Charlie does love me, he's just not here anymore.
You see he left quite awhile ago, he wrote to me alot while he was gone but then his letters just stopped. I don't know what happened to him and I've tried my best to find him but the last postage stamp was from New York City, I'm living here in California and I can't drop everything to look. I haven't got enough cash to just fly there or hire someone. Charlie just seems to be missing. So I guess thats why I'm here, up so late talking to a computer about my problems.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe something has happened to him, which I doubt but possible or he has met someone else which is more likely. Long distant relationships don't work usually and absence over long periods of time doesn't always make the heart grow fonder. You get lonely and see others. If that is the case he should of told you the truth.

Is there someone else that you could call/write in NY that knows him? Have you ever had your letters to him returned? If they haven't been returned then they have been delivered. Might try sending something that has to be signed for by him and see if that is returned.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Hate to break the bad news, but it sounds like a lost cause if you're resorting to an internet forum to find a specific person.

I say cherish what you have of him (letters, pictures, etc.) and live with that.

Silver663

The letters come back return to sender. In Charlies last few letters he mentioned problems with his landlord. I know its completely possible that he's found someone else, but he gave no indication in his letters and I don't think Charlie could be that kind of man. He was always so kind, loyal and thoughtful. I know that people lie, but I just know Charlie well. I could be distracted by our history but again, thinking this way I can't help but belive Charlie wouldn't do that without telling me; he wouldn't leave me hanging

-And I don't really exspect to find Charlie here; just kind words and advice.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow that would be upsetting. Are the letters stamped return to sender or did someone write that on it.

This is just a thought but if you are really concerned and think something has happened to him maybe file a missing persons report with the police.

Silver663

They come back stamped.
Charlie doesn't have any family and I've tried to talk to the cops here in California but they don't think much of it. They say men run away everyday, plus he was in New York, aparently not worth their while. I don't belive them, he didn't run away.