• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

looking for boots :)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
okey....so I am patiently waiting for the forum for the stuff that people have that they would like to get rid of : )

So until then I thought I would just ask if anyone of you with little girls happen to have a pair of pink or white with pink cowboy boots in a size toddler 9

I need them in three weeks arg!

anyway if anyone has a pair pm me or whatever, I would appreciate it thanks! : )

TGirl

Registered Member
I don't have any, but I will keep a eye out for some

trees

Registered Member
Sorry, I dont have any. But if I come across some I will let you know! Good luck on finding some! :)

Nanner

Registered Member
I've got a pair of hardly used size 9 winter pink boots....guess not huh? :D GOOD LUCK!

Hey that 2nd pair isn't that expensive! (unless it's a one time only wear thingy)

Sooooo ahhhhh whatcha need the boots for?

<nosey>

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL I am with Nanner! Whatcha need em for? LOL I wish I had some for ya, but all I got is boyzzz stuff. No more little girlly things, that is until aryanna (I STILL dont know how to spell her name!) gets up a little bigger!

Good luck and I'll watch out for some too!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
oh used boots are fine, actually I bought a pair on ebay but the lady sent me the wrong boots. They weren't the ones that were pictured and they were the wrong size! geeez i emailed her and told her of the mistake but of course I have not heard anything back. So I am just worried that I don't have the time to deal with it before I need them so I need to get another pair : (

LOL for the curious : ) It's for the county fair. My mother made her a really nice western dress to wear. and we have tickets for the third row to see Trace ATkins hehe

thanks Mary!! those are really nice ones. I was hoping not to have to spend that much but I bookmarked it.