• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Looking for a stylin sig/avatar!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Well if you find me a picture or two I could do alot better. I ether nail it or I miss by a mile
I could search for some options on Google Image right now; is it alright if I just post links to URLs?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Thats fine. I can't wait to see what you dig up
lol I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or enthusiastic! Either way, I like it. :lol:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/90/Monster_logo.jpg

The first one above is a link to the monster energy logo. I don't know if you can do something with that along the lines of color tweaking, and make it say Unity in that font, but that would be cool. I dunno.

http://www.imsplus.com/images/Urban-IMS.JPG

The above one is a sample of an urban camouflage pattern. I really liked my idea of having that with the phrase "Unit T" in red, along with a red claw mark kind of similar to the Monster Energy logo. Not sure if that's doable. I don't know jack about graphic design lol.

More options to come!

Omega

Ω
I hope this is more along the lines of that you wanted. I find the font really hard to read. I could not find a good monster drink font so I found the next best thing. I really wanted to put the wolf in there somehow.

------
I re did yhe av

oh and it was enthusiastic

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I hope this is more along the lines of that you wanted. I find the font really hard to read. I could not find a good monster drink font so I found the next best thing. I really wanted to put the wolf in there somehow.

------
I re did yhe av

oh and it was enthusiastic

Man that is INCREDIBLE! You're a talented guy. Thanks a ton.
------
By the way....

Is there a way to remove the orange border around my Avatar? Or at least change the color?

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
just use my signature and join the rebel alliance.

TimmehD

Registered Member

Inspired by the image provided, it's not for any particular purpose other than a creative outlet to kill time.