Looking for a stylin sig/avatar!

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Unity, May 27, 2008.

1. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

Hey guys and gals.

I'm really not sure what design I'd like to go with, but if anyone is eager to make a custom sig and avatar, I'd definitely be down!

If anyone's interested, perhaps we could discuss some of my interests and go from there?

Hope I'm addressing this correctly; never really requested something like this before! :confused:

2. Omega

Omega Ω

Ok I want you to do something for me.

1. what is your favorite color(s)?

2. What is your favorite Person/Character

3. Something you would like it to say.

then I will make this

3. Unity

1. My favorite colors are Red and Yellow/Gold.

2. A bunch of my favorite character/person/etc. types - The Wolf is my favorite animal...I love the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team...as you can see by my current stuff, I love Ancient Egyptian style (and any other mythology such as Greek). I'm addicted to Monster Energy drinks, and love their logo and style (especially the "assault" flavor, which has a black/gray camouflage with a red claw mark) . 311 is my favorite band. As my user name shows, I'm big on peace, unity and things of that nature. I'm also big on stars, constellations, cosmic stuff, etc. Hope this much helps.

3. As far as possible sayings, I'll list a few: "Down 4 The Unity" , "Unit-T" (if you go with a camouflage style), "Unity-verse" (if you go in a cosmic direction). I can think of more if you need them, and just "The_Unity" is fine on any front.

Thanks A TON Omega!!

4. Omega

Omega Ω

The Unity Between Beauty And Danger

[​IMG]

5. Unity

That's cool, but I don't think it fits with me unfortunately. Sorry. Any other options?

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

will you change your font color too? :shocked:

:D

7. Unity

Sure. :nod: I was figuring this might be hard for some to read.

8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

it is, but I like what you have to say, so I'll suffer through.

Vegito728 likes this.
  9. Unity

lol why thank you. It will change as soon as my avatar/sig change. I just picked the color b/c it matched up with my avatar well.

By the way: I really appreciate Omega's interest; if anyone else would like the pleasure of creating an avatar or sig based on the interests I listed above for me, I would really appreciate it! I'd like having a variety to choose from/switch to.

10. Omega

Omega Ω

Well if you find me a picture or two I could do alot better. I ether nail it or I miss by a mile