Look who past away.......waaaaaaaa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nani1987, Jun 28, 2005.

1. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

ok nobody did but I found this and it makes sense.... well some take a read I hope this is ok to post here......:nani

"Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend by the name of Common Sense who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such value lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm and that life isn't always fair.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not kids, are in charge). His health began to rapidly deteriorate when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place.

Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer aspirin to a student; however they could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Finally, Common sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense finally gave up the ghost after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot, she spilled a bit in her lap, and was awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.

He is survived by two stepbrothers; My Rights and Ima Whiner.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.

If you still know him pass this on, if not join the majority and do nothing."

so what ya think? nani :lol:

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I have seen this before. It's a good reminder to everyone, although like it says, most no longer know him.

3. nani1987

thought I would share it here since all seems to forget at times..........nani

4. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

I've seen this before. This is the perfect place to post it. Should've been here to refer to last night. :hmph:

5. nani1987

I know doubles will agree............. hey nite owl are you out there.....ooooo oooo oh yeah silly me let me turn on my yahoo............ok i flipped i am bored..................bored bored........

thank you... with all the changes I just want to make sure i posted it right and it does makes sense... in a sadly right of way......

Last edited: Jun 28, 2005
  6. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Yes unfortunately it is a very sad thing that it all makes sense. I think Common Sense passed away a long time ago.

7. nani1987

very true thanks julie for the email i got and getting out to your winner...... I hate disapointments...... glad to help i will email you back with the info.
    you should mention that to all who is sending so you have a tracer on it too... if there is a reference number..........to trace....nani

8. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Yes nani. Im around ..Kinda early But I agree with common sence..Yahoo was turned off. There was a child on It last night. So I turned It off to stop the childish games .

9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Wow........WOW he didn't pass away, just some times I lock him in the attic........thank you for this...I needed it...it didn't take long for me to lock him away....maybe I can just say I am sorry and bring him back out agian....

10. nani1987

oh come one let him loose tgirl you can't keep him by your self or hey is common sense a woman ... who says it has to be a man...........lol
    nani