• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Look what someone did to Winnie the Pooh

TGirl

Registered Member
Look What Someone Did...I Am So Upset...just Sick I Tell Ya...poor Winnie The Pooh And I Am Not Sure This Is Right, But I Don't Know How To Report Anyone.......I Was Always The Good Girl...but This Makes Me Mad...ok Ok Sorry For Venting...but I Had This E-mailed To Me And They Said This Was About My Winnie The Pooh....this Is Not Right...help Winnie Please!!!
item # 5577455134

~Trina~

doubles2004

Registered Member
That is sick he or she should be shot

kennon07

Registered Member
Can someone please explain to me why ebay pulls all of our auctions and they leave this one??? I just don't get it!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well with enough people reporting it they will pull it im sorry but i reported it hope no one gets mad at me oh well so be it

Nanner

Registered Member
I reported it too. That is really a sick person! (and I don't even like Winnie) ;) They took off the penis shaped rock saying it had to be under mature but they leave this one up in bizarre?????

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I believe someone has just qualified for their one-way ticket to the looney bin! What voice in his head told him "do it and they will buy"? SICK!!!

Teorropy

It just shows you how sick this world really is. I am sure glad my daughter is still sleeping, wouldn't want you to stumble across this my mistake. She loves winnie the pooh.

TGirl

Registered Member
Well thank you all for replying...and for the ones that turned him in....just sick I tell ya!!!! How do you go about turning someone in to ebay anyway??? I think he needs more people to tell ebay...
thank you
~Trina~