• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Look what I got to play with yesterday!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
My neighbors grandaughter was over for a visit, and I could not resist her! I swear sometimes when I'm holding these sweet little angels I think "maybe one more".......then I go home to my own girls and remember why I decided I was done!!! :lol:

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Awwww and aren't they just SO MUCH fun!!!

Gotta tell a funny:

Monday night Scott, Paxton and I went out to eat. Of course as soon as we sat down paxton has to go potty, so I take him to the bathroom. Of course he's a big boy now and doesn't need mommy to go with him in the stall, so he goes in his and I go in the one beside him. Well I no more than get to doing my Biz and realize there is NO PAPER! UGH! So I tell Paxton when he's done to bring mommy some toliet paper. He's all happy to be able to help mommy out, so he flushes and i hear the door open and I put my hand under the door and tell him to hand me the toliet paper there. Well he hands me ONE square of toliet paper! I laugh and tell him Umm Paxton mommy is going to need more than that. So he goes back into the stall and is in there a good minute or so and I am thinking Oh man he's getting a TON of toliet paper this time, so I say ok that's enough give me what you got. Stick my hand under the door and what do i get? ONE square! LOL

Now do ya'll realize how hard it is to wipe with TWO squares of toliet paper? LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Were they at least 2 ply??? :lol:
Hey, that was your 1500th post........the balloons and streamers should be falling on ya!

trees

Registered Member
That must have been hard! Kids will do the cutest things! When I see babies it kinda makes me want another, but after four of my own I kinda like to play with the ones that you can give back! lol

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL nope not two ply of course! LOL Ahhhh 1500 posts! LOL I been busy!!

Yeah the ones you can give back ARE nice! Anytime I start thinking how I'd love another I just go get my nieces, the idea of more kids flys RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW as soon as I am enclosed in the van with them!! LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
You have that beautiful grandbaby to play with too!! Any new pic's of her?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
NO!! Scott and I were just griping at lunch because we haven't seen her in two weeks! I talked to Beth today to let her know i got her a breastpump and she mentinoed bradly (her boyfriend) wants to go canoeing sunday and i was like OHHH WHOS KEEPING THE BABY!!?? She said her mother........talk about a let down! We are going to TRY to go see them this weekend if we can catch them home.