• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Look its baby Darth!!

Nanner

Registered Member
He doesn't have a pee pee!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
wow that is creepy.....um......leave it to you to notice that Nanner! LOL

Nanner

Registered Member
LOL yes the doll! I haven't the (pleasure)? of seeing Darth in the flesh. With or without his pee pee showing. :nod: :shake:

WHAT????? Bunny are you saying I have a dirty mind? Just saw a little doll with a black something (?) in that general area and thought to myself....hey there isn't one (and wondered if that was why it made Angel think of Darth :lol:....actually the black paint made it look like a girl!

betting you all are going to look now........:D

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Actually, I think they did use a little girl Berenger for this, if I remember correctly they are all (the dolls) anotomically correct. That being the case, our lil' baby Darth is actually a baby girl, which just makes the whole thing to confusing for me!!:-/

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
wolvergambit said:
LOL, leave it to Nanner to notice his pee-peeless. :)
Now, just to clear things up once again....you are talking about the doll right??

Should have picked another name for the title!!:lol:

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Oh yes, I was talking about the doll.
I haven't inspected the real Darth that closely. LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
wolvergambit said:
Oh yes, I was talking about the doll.
I haven't inspected the real Darth that closely. LOL
Now that it's been brought up............just WHO is the real Darth??? Has anyone seen the real thing???? Inquiring minds want to know!!:nod:

Ummm....Wolver....just exactly how close have you inspected Darth...you weren't very specific!!:-o