• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Look her in the eyes.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Why? Well, according to this link, looking a counterpart in the eyes will help them to be more attracted to you.

Discuss? Does eye contact seem to effect another person's attractiveness to you?

Teorropy

Well, it doesn't hurt to have the one you care about look into your eyes and you into her eyes. I love looking into my wife's eyes.

RarePD

Registered Member
If the woman loves attentiveness and affection of course that would be a good thing to do. It's all about coming off as romantic as you possibly can.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's funny because this reminds me of an interesting observation. Women tend to prefer sitting opposite each other when talking so that they can make eye contact, while men prefer sitting side by side, so they don't have to make eye contact.

FaKeD

Registered Member
I think eye contact is very important!

[This is what i think] If you make eye contact with a woman while talking to her and not looking at the floor or somewhere else (won't give examples... xD) they will think that you are a person with confidence... And i think that a person who radiates confidence has a bit more chance with attracting the opposite sex.... XD