• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Look at this guy tryin to make a quick buck..

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm betting that's your auction since it's your first post here..

Why else would you post it as your first post, and then not make another post? If you don't reply to this within a few hours I will be deleting this thread.

BidJam

Wow, awful punctuation and spelling there! Nah, I don't think it's his auction otherwise he wouldn't have insulted it, nothing to gain really.

Jag1

Registered Member
Funny. It also goes for $3000, and this amount of money automatically rings alarm bells in people's heads. Doesn't eBay have protection against these kinds of things?

Clark056

The sad thing is most people buying AdSense sites off eBay never have used AdSense before. I sold a site on there recently and the guy that bought it didn't even have an AdSense account!

I think anything with Google's name on it get's people excited these days.

-C

I think the best ad program is ypn by far now. I'm one of the people who got screwed by adsense when it went to smart pricing.(.05 a click instead of the 3.00 or more a click before). My utter hatred for Google is beside the point. You guys are aware that most of the adsense sites sold on ebay are freebie downloads . That in reality cost nothing more to make then the 7.95 for the domain name or the 1.00 if its a .name, .us name. That are made by these "web designers" !blah! . This is the biggest scam I have ever seen most make you buy hosting for 4.95 a moth or more for a site that will receive no traffic and no revenue and are utter crap that will never even be indexed by Google due to copied content. Buying websites on ebay is a stupid thing to do. Those auctions make me so mad and seeing bids on them makes me more pissed yet. I guess P.T. Barnum was right "there is a sucker born every minute"

I'm sorry for making my first post on here a complete bitch fest ban me if you must, but I had to get it out.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey sometimes you just gotta get it out. :)

I use both YPN and Adsense and I tend to go back and forth. I am using AdSense right now but I may swap over to YPN and see if they have gotten good again. For a while I was making much less on YPN than with AdSense and that's why I switched back to AdSense.