• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Longest Yard

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you think about the new Longest Yard? I really liked it, it was hilarious, and all the prisoners and the guards are massive. I like it way better then the first version.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I've seen both, and they both were good. I do prefer the newer one though. The football scenes were better in my oppinion.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I prefer the first version, the only thing better in this one were the football scenes ad VV said.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I got the DVD as a gift. I thought it was pretty funny, but there weren't as many funny parts as I thought.

L

lilbballfrk

Ive seen the newer one in the movies. it was HILARIOUS. i absolutely loved it. it was so funny. two thumbs up!

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Both were pretty good, but I would say I liked the new one better. The football and actors were better IMO.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes it's true the football scenes where better, and also the prisoners where twice as big as the prisoners from the original movie.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Not every prisoner is going to be huge though, which is one thing that was annoying.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know not every prisoner are huge, but neither in that movie, you see a lot of the prisoners in that movie that are aft, and some of them Like Chris Rock role, he wasn't huge.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah but most prisons I've been too there are very few extremely large guys