Longest Battle?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by 007 Vegita, Feb 28, 2006.

1. 007 Vegita

007 Vegita Guest

hhuummm.....in your opinion what was the longest battle in the whole DBZ/GT? For me i would have to say the battle with Frieaza and Goku SSJ. Thats what i think was the longest battle. What do you think is the longest battle. The evil shenron saga does not count because they had numerous fights with different dragons.

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Yeah the Frieza battle with SSJ Goku was the longest; but you gotta admit it was sooo awesome watching Goku turn SSJ

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Ya the Frieza battle or the Majin Buu one.

4. I think fighting Buu...cause that was long, but if you choose only one type of Buu (kid, super, fat Buu) than probably have to go with Frieza!

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Freiza one was the longest, it was cool that he turned Super Saiyan, because he was the first one to do it. But in my opinion it took him to long to turn Super Saiyan I wish he turned a long time before. But it sure made it interesting when he finally reached that level.

6. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Definately the Frieza battle because he goes through all of his forms and then he fights goku for like 20 episodes lol

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

Frieza followed by Buu and Cell is in there somewhere because he battles like everybody...

8. 007 Vegita

007 Vegita Guest

Frieza VS Goku SSJ was the longest battle and my most fav. ;D