• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Long Term Photography Contest #1

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
This contest will run for three months from today. Our theme is going to be Wildlife Photography. Any photograph found to be outside of the rules, though we're lenient, can be disqualified. Here are the rules we have agreed on thus far:

1. Only photographs taken during the contest time are to be accepted.
2. Please limit images to 720 pixels in height or smaller. For the sake of consistency let's try to keep it under 1080 pixels in width. That's 720p resolution and it should be plenty for our needs.
3. The theme is wildlife. That means no household pets of any kind. Get out there in nature, people! Let's see some animals. I think we should reward multiple animals in the voting but that's completely subjective.

Deadline: July 4th, 2014. All submissions should be clearly marked in the PM subject line. Please specify the contest you're submitting for.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Considering how much time we have to get a shot of a wild animal surely I can come up with at least one good one. I will be looking forward to seeing the entries on this one.

Reactions: Doc

wolfheart

Registered Member
I may have a go at this myself, just got the camera back from being fixed.
Like Hi I'm pretty sure I can get a decent shot in that time frame.

Reactions: Doc