• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Long days and pleasant nights

pantherace

Registered Member
hey all. Kinda bored tonight, haven't been on any forums for awhile, and this was the first one to pop up. From the little I saw, you seem like a chill group...so here I am. :D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cool, what did you search for to find us? :)

Welcome and hope you enjoy it here. Once you have 100 posts that's when the fun starts. :D

What are your interests?

pantherace

Registered Member
Well, I searched for "forum" but all I got was technical support sites. So I searched "general forum". Should have guessed there was a generalforum.com. What happens when I reach 100 posts?

My interests are mostly art, music, and literature. Grew up in a real artsy town.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Do you still have that seven string guitar, Andrew?

Welcome, and we're all chill as hell here.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Actually I do still have it but I don't think I've played it since I mentioned it last.. :(

I think I will take some pictures of it and post them though because it is super cool looking. :D