London & Kendrick

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Is this team done for? If you noticed on Raw on Monday Kendrick pretty much left his partner high and dry for Umaga to destroy and had a very pissed off look on his face. London wasn't out for the main event either, presuambly selling his injuries from Umaga.

So is it smart to split them up if it means singles roles for both? Somehow I doubt either of them will be pushed but you never know I guess. Raw's tag team scene now blows even moreso.

2. Perhaps start a fued, from leaving his partner like that...It could be a good thing, that took place monday night.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally I hate both of them, but they were one of the best tag teams on the WWE, which isn't saying something other then that the WWE don't really care about other titles except the World Titles. Personally if they do a feud, I think they should of done it on Smackdown, because it won't be big on Raw in my opinion.

4. Millz

Raw is most definitely not the ideal place any sort of midcard feud. And why you "hate" them? They are two of the most entertaining wrestlers IMO because of the variety of move set they bring to the table.

5. Babe_Ruth

I hated them since the beggining, don't get me wrong, there energenetic and sometimes do some crazy moves. But I hate that they make them immortal, its different when you make a wrestler like Umaga immortal but it's boring and unrealistic when you make two cruiserweights unbeatable, and your main tag team champions.

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I think this will/should develop into a great RAW midcard feud...the crowd should be into it because they're always behind London and Kendrick as a team...I could see this leading to a big feud for these guys and then IC title shots for at least one of them (London, I'd presume). Their agility could make for some great PPV matches!

7. Babe_Ruth

Ah come on if they give London a shot at the IC belt that will be a complete joke. There's a lot more deserving wrestlers on Raw that deserve a shot. Don't get me wrong he's a good wrestler, but there's no way he should even wrestle for the IC belt.

8. Millz

I dont really know what you're talking about to be honest MJ. When was the last time they actually won a match? They've been squashed on Raw since they got there.

And during their one year title reign I doubt they ever had a winning record during that streak.

9. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I think he could be great in IC feuds eventually with the right push.

10. Babe_Ruth

When London and Kendrick were tag team champions on Smackdown, they held the title for ever a year, come on lets be honest with here, there's no way a tag team like Kendrick and London hold the title for that long.

I disagree with you Unity, I don't think he would be a good in ic feuds. Lets say that Jericho is the champion, do you honestly see Jericho fighting London? Or if Umaga is champion which he once was, do you see London winning?