• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

lol my husband suggested this........lol

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Oh, Ana! I think it's funny and I hope you do well with it. I guess it all depends upon how your Hubby is with it (he's obviously ok with it) and your kids. I don't think Ty2D2 would let me do it! But no chance there anyway as I have nothing to put it on! AAHahahahaha!

Really, whats the difference between putting a fancy diamond hanging down near your cleavage or a low cut blouse? It all draws attention to "the gals" so really, what's the difference and who care's? MAKE SOME MOOLAH HUNNY!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I hope you do well with it. As long as your kids are alright with it, that's great.
My son would disown me if I did that though, but don't think it hasn't crossed my mind too, but I just wouldn't be able to do it, thus the reason I come up with the fake "Double D's" and 3rd breast. LOL
My son gets upset with me now sometimes, because he says I'm dressing like Britney Spears, just because I have low cut tank top on in the summer. :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Sorry but I feel a mom advertising on her cleavage shows a lack of morals. How do you explain this to your kids? "Oh it's okay, mommy just wants to relive her wild and crazy days"? Kids learn by example, and I do not want my kids thinking its okay to walk around letting people read what's written on my cleavage. All the money in the world would not be able to buy back the respect I would have lost for myself.
If you can live with the example your setting for your kids, more power to you! I prefer to let my kids stay young as long as possible. If I ever feel the need to relive my youth, I'll by a red sports car when I'm 60.

Nani listen, I had a bad day at work today and unfortunately you can see where I decided to vent. It is your life to do what makes you happy. If this auction makes you happy, then go for it. What you do with your body is none of my business. I'm sorry for being so harsh!

BTW I'm no patty-whacker or anything, but I am jealous of your cleavage! :D

angelspeak said:
Sorry but I feel a mom advertising on her cleavage shows a lack of morals. How do you explain this to your kids? "Oh it's okay, mommy just wants to relive her wild and crazy days"? Kids learn by example, and I do not want my kids thinking its okay to walk around letting people read what's written on my cleavage. All the money in the world would not be able to buy back the respect I would have lost for myself.
If you can live with the example your setting for your kids, more power to you! I prefer to let my kids stay young as long as possible. If I ever feel the need to relive my youth, I'll by a red sports car when I'm 60.

Nani listen, I had a bad day at work today and unfortunately you can see where I decided to vent. It is your life to do what makes you happy. If this auction makes you happy, then go for it. What you do with your body is none of my business. I'm sorry for being so harsh!

This was suppose to be 2 seperate posts! GRRRRRR!!!!

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
angelspeak said:

This was suppose to be 2 seperate posts! GRRRRRR!!!!
don't worry. about no harm everyone has an opinoin. my kids know i always been crazy..lol but they know about it they think it is funny. They haven't seen the pic but they already see me in shorts and in short tops so what is the difference from the pic then the real thing. but I can understand moral, there is a line i do stay no, i had too offers already one for pose nude no way, and other a topless carwash lol i just laugh it off...... and i would never do those things. I would never pose nude or anything as such. My husband was laughing with me but we answered it together and said "thanks for the offer but no" it is funny and fun to me... heck the highlight of my life...lol yeah right. lol but it is just a fun auction and hopefully it will help my family.

wolvergambit said:
I hope you do well with it. As long as your kids are alright with it, that's great.
My son would disown me if I did that though, but don't think it hasn't crossed my mind too, but I just wouldn't be able to do it, thus the reason I come up with the fake "Double D's" and 3rd breast. LOL
My son gets upset with me now sometimes, because he says I'm dressing like Britney Spears, just because I have low cut tank top on in the summer. :)
lol my kids don't have no problem with it..... they say i am a crazy momma it where i got the title from my kids.......... it was a decision with my husband and my kids only know i am doing a crazy auction.. as long as my family is behind i can car less what anyone has to say.. we all have opionions. I am still young and just because i am disabled dont mean i am dead either.......lol... thats for your support.......... i am having fun with it. isn't that what ebay is all about having fun and making money?? nani

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I think if you ok with it and the rest of your family is ok with it and its not anything x rated then go for it!!!

TGirl

Registered Member
Where did it go??? Why did you take the listing down????
I missed something somewhere!!! Prolly in one of the posts that desided not to be a new post anymore...uggggggg ANDREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

doubles2004

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Where did it go??? Why did you take the listing down????
I missed something somewhere!!! Prolly in one of the posts that desided not to be a new post anymore...uggggggg ANDREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Trina its still up ..your just in the wrong thread :lol:

TGirl

Registered Member
the one in my watch list says The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing.

Nanner

Registered Member
TGirl said:
the one in my watch list says The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing.
If you look thru here it shows???