• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

lol my husband suggested this........lol

nani1987

Registered Member
Ok i haven't done it yet what you think should I or shouldn't I.
Ok here the deal. My husband says since I wear short shirts and with all the advertising craze and he knows i am nuts,, something i would do for the right money for 30 day.. to advertise on my cleavage........lol
i about said are you serious.......... he said yet why not.. if you got why not show it.....and get paid for . says i am already do it anyway might of well get paid.........it is just so dam hot now and i have to cool down some how........ I am debating..........what you all think???? It will help with bills for a trip and i can advertise when I go.........lol
nani

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
My reply if this was my husband "how soon do you want a divorce"...morals-morals-morals!

Nanner

Registered Member
Not sure....first I agree with angel.....if my hubby suggested it he'd be slapped silly. Second, it's been done quite a few times so not sure how it would go??????

nani1987

Registered Member
he was pretty cool about it, said, since i lost weight i should try it... I am pretty crazy so i said why not........ we been together a long time 18yrs this won't divorce us.... as long it is kept clean it not a big issue with me. nani

hey i figure i try it once so what the hell only live once.......... and it would be something, i am no shaune basgwell but why not it be fun...... to see all the werido........and i am sure i will get plenty of them............can you tell i am bored???
nani
well my moral are there denise and nanner , i just want to do something crazy for once in my life. I use to when i was a kid , now that i am older with the possibitiy of being in a wheelchair for life, and my illness can get worse or stay where it's at. who knows what the future will bring for me... I am dealing with the possiblities to have surgery on my left foot because of a spur so i want to be semi normal........lol
hey what is normal???

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
A year ago when my husband was out of town, I took my girls camping, in my living room. I strung a tent up from the ceiling and put glow in the dark stars on it. I bought a CD of nature sounds, bought a kiddie fishing set and we went fishing in the bathtub. I bought flashlights for all of us and we sat around telling ghost stories while the thunder crackled from the CD in the background...let me tell you, my kids thought that was pretty wild and crazy, and they still talk about it!
These are the type of memories I want my kids to have of me. I could not begin to phathom how I would explain advertising on my cleavage. My girls are a product of me, they learn by my example. I was also wild and crazy in my youth, but now I'm a mom, a mom who knows how to have fun, while setting a good example.
BTW, I had a heel spur last year, and surgery is a last resort, give it time to heal on it's own!

lilys_things

Registered Member
Angel that was a very creative and cool idea with your kids. When mine were young we did lot's of things. We were on the go all the time. I would have loved to have done that. It sounded likes lot's of fun and something they would remember! I wish I had thought of that one :)

kromsales

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
A year ago when my husband was out of town, I took my girls camping, in my living room. I strung a tent up from the ceiling and put glow in the dark stars on it. I bought a CD of nature sounds, bought a kiddie fishing set and we went fishing in the bathtub. I bought flashlights for all of us and we sat around telling ghost stories while the thunder crackled from the CD in the background...let me tell you, my kids thought that was pretty wild and crazy, and they still talk about it!
These are the type of memories I want my kids to have of me. I could not begin to phathom how I would explain advertising on my cleavage. My girls are a product of me, they learn by my example. I was also wild and crazy in my youth, but now I'm a mom, a mom who knows how to have fun, while setting a good example.
BTW, I had a heel spur last year, and surgery is a last resort, give it time to heal on it's own!
How fun!!! Such a great idea!!! We did something simular once. My husband went and bought thos lanturn flashlights and tons of junk food. And we cut the power to the house. We sat up all night telling stories and eating junk LOL The boys loved it! :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
U guys are SO cool!!!! I never thought of doing anything ilke that!! Only thing I can think of that sticks out was I let Kayla have a spend the night party and I dug out old dresses and stuff and helped all the girls dress up and did their hair and make up and we had a fashion show and then I hooked up the microphone to the stereo and we sang to each other........they loved it.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
The great thing about kids is, they appreciate the simple things. I love doing stuff like this with them. They are thrilled to find that mom cut there PB&J sandwich into a heart shape or stuck that little note in their lunch bag. Heres another fun thing I did...two years ago my husband and I had a workshop scheduled in Pickney (about an hour from my house) unfortunatley it was on the weekend of my daughters 8th birthday. I spent the day before we had to leave writing up a bunch of rhyming clues for a scavenger hunt. There were 8 clues and each one indicated where a present would be found. My MIL was there with her and she said that it took her about half hour to find them all; but the best thing was that it helped to alleviate some of my guilt for not being there on her birthday.
All 3 of my girls have been begging me to do this again, but I had to wait so it would be more of a surprise, I think this will be the year to do it! I would suggest this to all you parents, and if you need help, let me know. I guarantee it's something they will always remember! :D

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
Although it's not something I would do, I think you should go for it if you and your family are comfortable with the idea. :0)