lol like this girl...

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by littleninja, May 20, 2008.

1. littleninja

littleninja New Member

This girl is really into me ok.. and i really started liking her as well, iv never been able to talk to someone and get on with someone so well as i do with her.. the problem is shes been with a few guys before..but im 'different' to them apparently... i dont like the fact that she has been with so many and im more moraly upright, boring yeah i know... and she isnt as much...
    also ppl at college know wat shes like and that
    so i donno wat to do lol feelings suck:nod:

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

If you're right for each other then nothing can stop you but if it doesn't feel right then be cautious.

Establish what this girl wants from you in the relationship, don' let her past dictate your future.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Do what you want but don't sell out your values.

Problem solved.

4. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

I started a relationship with a girl that had 'been with a few guys' a couple of years back. Turns out that people like her, and I mean guys too, aren't suited for being with one person when they're young. She could be changing and realising that she wants something different or she could be lying to herself and at heart she still wants to experiment. There nothing wrong with a girl having been with a 'few guys' but just be sure that she is definetely looking for the same kinda thing in you that your obviously looking for in a girl.

My relationship ended badly by the way as I found out she still liked being with a 'few guys.' I got mugged I suppose.

And by the way, don't let the people at college affect your decision. Anyone one of them thats too stupid to realise that there's a person behind the reputation isn't worth the hassle. Make your own decision.