• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Local trends

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

We were already broken up, but she still got extremely angry with me, and was even more pissed off too.

We were talking on the phone, and I accidently told her about her cousin and I smoking, without thinking, which really got her going.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
tattoos and piercings. i can't wait to get my tattoo and i already have both ears pierced as well as my tongue. lets just say my ex is very pleased with the tongue ring if you know what i mean.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Those are not really local trends Lavoid, they are every where trends.

merob

Boom!
It's okay to include "every where trends". you'd be suprized at the things some communities are missing.
For example, until recently, none of the guys in my neighborhood smoked weed. The thing to do was play basketball. Recently everyones on it though.