• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Local trends

merob

Boom!
I just hopped on that weed smoker bandwagon. I'm not a big fan, but occassionally(more often then occasional j/k) I do twist that la!

B

barfootboards

yeah that would be me ....not a fan but i will anyways, and its rare ... but latrely I've been craving it cecause i don't want to drink at the time being

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I may get drunk tonight, dont know yet, I suppose its a trend to drink on nights that start with "T." and sometimes it can be "M, W, F, and S" too....

B

barfootboards

LOL ... piccolo probably has alcohol running through his veins by now

merob

Boom!
barfootboards said:
yeah that would be me ....not a fan but i will anyways, and its rare ... but latrely I've been craving it cecause i don't want to drink at the time being
Man, I stopped smoking cigarettes, and weed became the substitute for a while. From time to time, I get similar cravings, but I've managed to ignore them most of the time. Usually when you get over the bridge (when the urge to smoke becomes too strong) things get eaiser.

B

barfootboards

Luc said:
barfootboards said:
Man, I stopped smoking cigarettes, and weed became the substitute for a while. From time to time, I get similar cravings, but I've managed to ignore them most of the time. Usually when you get over the bridge (when the urge to smoke becomes too strong) things get eaiser.
yeah true true, but i'v never smoked a cigarette, I just smoke weed because being high is more fun then being drunk

merob

Boom!
I always thought it was interesting weed is so popular. It's not as fun as every one says. A lot of the time I get really impatient. The only time it's fun is when I'm with friends and we all start spazzin'. Sometimes I have those moments where I can't stop laughin, those are cool. For every good moment, there's always a point I wished I wasn't high - like when my gf calls and I'm having trouble getting thoughts across (She doesnt know i've smoked).. > <

Blur

iPimp
every day is a party when I'm high...lol

I spaz every time i do that shit

B

barfootboards

haha same here .... but I'm too cheap to buy my own let alone trying to find some, I'll only smoke if i happen to be with people that have it, but usually its a trade off because i can get any alcohol i want