Local trends

Just talk about trends in your neighborhood.
People here love these snowman T-shirts. I think Young Jeezy created most of the products.
Dipset - a rap group - is increasing in popularity. They're clothing lable is expanding nicely too.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well I do not really live in a neighborhood, but an apartment complex about a mile or so off campus. There are not really many trends I suppose you could say, other then drinking every night or every other night.

B

barfootboards

well for a clothign trend, although there are maybe different ones, alot of people buy uber amounts of surf brand clothes (myself included) ... theres a beach about 5 minutes form where i live, i love it ... its sad i know but i wont really where any non name-brand surf clothing lol

Here every fucking body wears the stop snitchin t-shirts...I saw a 3 year old with one of those I was just smh...other trends include tying pants at the ends up in wads with rubber bands so the ends dont cover your sneakers...people do that originally b/c bluejeans left marks on light colored shoes but now they do it with freakin sweats or black jeans which do nothing...they just wanna look coo. Open sweat shirt jackets are popular, and lot of people tuck their shoe laces inside the shoe after tying them so it looks like the shoe is kind of slip on with nothing to tie yet the strings are obviously there b/c they cross the toung.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Blur a lot of those trends just sound retarded, if only killing was legal then I'd probably have a field day where you live.

Oh another thing...those damned walkie talkies that "chirp" 3 times really fast when you push the talk button. People go around the halls at my school using those things, thinking theyre ballin. All they remind me of is the cable guys who came over to my house to install my digital cable box...they used those to talk with their base

B

barfootboards

GOD!!!!!!, i hate those god damn shirts, not to mention i cant stand the f*cking movie. Worse movie ever. And i feel like beating the shit out of anyone who wheres that shirt just because they are supporting it and saying they like it!

I've seen preteen girls wearing shirts that say stuff like, "who needs smarts when they have these?" or other shirts bragging about thier ten-year old chests. I don't think that's just where I live though, I've seen it in other states on the other side of the US as well. I hate whoever decided that ten-year-olds need to dress like they're sex objects