• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Local Restaurants

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
One thing I find interesting about watching "Man Vs Food" is the amount of local places that Adam goes to eat in. Here in Liverpool and indeed other places I have we don't seem to have the amount of local delicacy's as it were, we have what is known as the "greasy spoon" here in the UK which is basically a cafe which are known for serving greasy food usually served with lots of toast, mugs of tea or coffee and normally frequented by building workers, this is not a stereotype, it just happens to be true.

One of the things that interested me about when Rebeccaaaa and Impact went to america was following Impacts images of eating in the sort of places I would love to go to, places that are not run by corporations but are owned by honest, hard working salt of the earth to eat the sort for food and the type of food they ate.

Do you have places like this in your home town? Is there one place you always go to? Is there a place that all the teenagers go to hang out in like I have seen in so many american movies?

Konshentz

Konshentz
My hometown is small as shit but we do have a great place to eat. Nothing fancy, but it definitely gets the job done. We also have a handful of good places to eat within 5-10 miles of where I live. I can complain about a lot of things around here, but eh, not the food.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
We have all sorts/types of restaurants here in my city. There are so many restaurants to choose from that you don't know where to go. You can find any range from the simplest to the most luxurious ones. I have tried all of them and to be honest my favorite places to eat are the ones that offer healthy and classy food. I'm very picky when it comes to this.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I live in a pretty big city that's known for it's food so we have countless local restaurants. W have whole fast food chains that are only available in this city. It's almost too overwhelming to even think about how many restaurants there are here.