• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lo

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Well it just so happens I am also 24, and live in Minnesota.

Let's hope you're a computer gamer!

Daemonic

Registered Member
lol, I'll tell her to stop by here next time we talk. She probably just hasnt had a chance because last we talked she didn't have internet yet and I think she was mostly using library computers when she got on.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Sweet. another gamer chick. stfu Adam, we want a console gamer!

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Sweet. another gamer chick. stfu Adam, we want a console gamer!
NO, we don't. Stop making me play Borderlands and L4D2 alone. :(

You got enough people!

JERK.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Yeah. I played Borderlands with Lauren last night. It was awesome.

Starfire86

Registered Member
Welcome to GF.

Do you like turtles?

I like turtles, although I'm more of an insect person. I had a tarantula before I moved to MN, but my boyfriend is scared of them so I gave him to a friend. So for now, I have one cat named Odin. I'm thinking of getting a hermit crab someday so I can paint its shell.

oh hai. I'll be taking the state test to become a CNA shortly here. I have to do that to get into nursing school. One of our other members, Shwa, currently works as a CNA in Texas.

welcome to the forums. I'd love to hear more about your study with shamans.

Studying with the shamans has probably been the best experience in my entire life. It's kind of hard to describe with words, it's an experience you really have to feel with your heart to understand. Suffice to say it's made me a better person (in my opinion) and has really helped me cope with some of the things that have happened in my life, as well as simply helping me learn to love.

Ooh, what video games do you play? You a console kinda person, or more into computer gaming. Welcome, and I hope you stick around
I'm more of a consoler simply for the fact that I don't have a working computer at the moment -_- I do love a good mmo though. Right now I'm working on dominating Civilization Revolutions on the 360. Diety mode is insane.:confused: Probably my favorite game ever would have to be Oblivion. Argonians forever!
Someday I'll have XBox Live again and we could all play Borderlands, which is something I picked up again last night as a matter of fact. I just finished a game called Infinite Undiscovery. Gotta love Square Enix and their never-ending games.

I'll be back in a few days.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Get XBOX Live nao kthx. Also, I could never get into Oblivion, but when I did play it, I was an Argonian too. :D

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Oh cool. Then get internet and come back here and post more as soon as you can. Oh, and get xbox live too.

Hissa

Registered Member
Hi Starfire86!
Welcome to GF!
Have a nice time with us! :)
I am waiting to see your posts..

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Oh no. Another gamer. Like GF doesn't have enough already... ugh!!
Anyway, welcome Star. Enjoy your time with the gamers... I mean members! ;)