Lo

Starfire86

Registered Member
I was invited here by Sonnilion, so I figured I'd join since our old forums are kind of sucking right now.
I'm 24, I live in Minnesota. I didn't used to live here, I lived in Florida before. A bit hotter, a bit more humid, but it's really the same anywhere you live I've found.
I like a lot of different kinds of music, but right now I'm really into glitch/trip hop, that sort of stuff. I play video games, I have a cat, and I'm really interested in spirituality. I go to a workshop every six months where I study with shamans and other students like myself, and my last class from a two year program is actually coming up in a few weeks. Not sure what I'm going to do after that.
I'm in the process of getting my CNA license back. I didn't really want to work in a nursing home again, so this time I'm probably going to do hospice.
That's about it from off the top of my head, have any questions feel free to ask.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Star,

It's great that Son was able to recruit you to these forums, I'm sure he already told you that this is the place to be.

It seems like you'll be a great addition to the forums, I do hope you decide to stick around.

If you have any questions about certain things on GF, just let me know and the staff will try our best to help you out.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
oh hai. I'll be taking the state test to become a CNA shortly here. I have to do that to get into nursing school. One of our other members, Shwa, currently works as a CNA in Texas.

welcome to the forums. I'd love to hear more about your study with shamans.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Ooh, what video games do you play? You a console kinda person, or more into computer gaming. Welcome, and I hope you stick around

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I hope you come back and post more...and answer Impact's question. lol

You seem like you have a lot of things in common with quite a few of the members here. :)