LMAO

Did anyone else who watched ECW tonight see paul get nailed in the head by that bottle or cup.

If you missed it sry to hear that.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Fans are idiots. Period. Let's all be cool and chuck shit at the ring, maybe they'll do everything we want!

E

Escobar

lmmfao I died when he got hit XD. I think I just finished saying "wow these people can't aim for shit" when it came across and hit him in the face =\. I wonder though, why did they just stay in the ring while they were tossing shit, and why apparently only 1 person in that whole arena hasd decent aim... ???

S

shawnesty23

Merc said:
Fans are idiots. Period. Let's all be cool and chuck shit at the ring, maybe they'll do everything we want!
shutup it makes for a better atnosphere. if it was after smackdown he probably woulda got a pop

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
shawnesty23 said:
Merc said:
shutup it makes for a better atnosphere. if it was after smackdown he probably woulda got a pop
Having stupid fans makes a better atmosphere? Yeah, you make a whole lot of sense.

S

shawnesty23

Merc said:
shawnesty23 said:
Merc said:
Having stupid fans makes a better atmosphere? Yeah, you make a whole lot of sense.
u act like this is the first time it has happened dumbass. it has happened in other promotions and no one gets hurt it makes it better b/c of the heat. ask heyman i betcha he loved it

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
shawnesty23 said:
u act like this is the first time it has happened dumbass. it has happened in other promotions and no one gets hurt it makes it better b/c of the heat. ask heyman i betcha he loved it
How do I act like it's the first time? That's real smooth by the way, let's flame a mod because you're too childish to actually speak and resort to pathetic insults. Who cares if Heyman loved it? Just because he likes something, doesn't mean all the fans will.

S

shawnesty23

Merc said:
shawnesty23 said:
How do I act like it's the first time? That's real smooth by the way, let's flame a mod because you're too childish to actually speak and resort to pathetic insults. Who cares if Heyman loved it? Just because he likes something, doesn't mean all the fans will.
what r u talking bout the fans will? u mean you b/c no one else has complained about it