LMAO at ECW. Results inside 08/25/08 [SPOILERS]

I was checking out the Internet and found the results for Tuesday nights ECW:

* A WrestleMania XXIV video package is shown.

* The crowd is very lively for the small venue.

Dark Match:
* D-Lo Brown b. Jake Hager
- D-Lo got the win with the lo down.

ECW On Sci-Fi: (Airing Tomorrow)
* Tiffany introduces Theodore Long. A ECW Championship Scramble Match is announced for Unforgiven. Qualifying matches will be held throughout tonight’s taping.

* Matt Hardy b. John Morrison
- Hardy got the win with Twist of Fate.

* Backstage is Theodore Long, Tiffany, and Mark Henry. Mark is upset about being in the scramble. Teddy informs him that one, two, or three belts could change hands -- could his be one?

* The Miz b. Evan Bourne
- The Miz earns a spot in the scramble at Unforgiven.

* Chavo Guerrero b. Tommy Dreamer
- Chavo gets the win with a frog splash. He's now earned a spot in the scramble.

* Finlay b. Mike Knox
- Finlay got the win using his shilelagh. He got the last spot in the scramble. Hornswoggle at ringside to celebrate.
What. In. The. World. ANOTHER Scramble match? This is just way too many. :-/

Everything else looks find except Matt Hardy winning over John Morrison. Why give Hardy a shot? Come on, John is in need for a due.

I just don't understand what they're doing. This is just too much, especially for a new type of match. Why not test it out once and then decide later down the road if you want to do it more than once. Even with that, more than once for a PPV is just one to many.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why do they love this 5-Men Scramble match so much. It annoyed me when Raw decided to do this, then Smackdown did it which pissed me off even more, and not ECW will be doing it as well. Man that's annoying. Hopefully this will be the last time we see it in a really long time.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why does WWE have a boner for a match that's never happened? This is risky...having three of these.

Anyways, about the show...

Hardy over Morrison. Entertaning match...Hardy NEEDS to be in this ECW title match but I'd prefer him and Morrison make it...not Miz.

I like Miz but why him and not Morrison? Bourne is electric but isnt ready for this type of match.

Chavo gets in. Again, Dreamer woulda been nice but Guerrero is fine.

Finlay gets in as well...I guess they needed another face. I woulda had Dreamer and not Finlay so Fit and Knox could continue their rivlary. Oh well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I much rather have Morrison as well, I think he would be great in this type of match. I personally believe that Hardy is going to win the belt. He was brought to ECW for that sole purpose in my opinion.

Once again, hopefully after Unforgiven, they dont do this type of match anymore.