Livingston Suffered Tears To ACL, PCL, MCL And Lateral Meniscus

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Press Release -
Under the supervision of team physician Dr. Tony Daly, Clippers guard Shaun Livingston underwent a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) exam on Tuesday morning at Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center in Inglewood.

The MRI revealed that Livingston suffered tears to the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL) and lateral meniscus. Livingston also suffered a patella dislocation, in addition to the previously diagnosed tibia/femoral dislocation.

Livingston suffered the injury at the 8:10 mark in the first quarter of the Clippers win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Monday, Feb. 26 at STAPLES Center. Livingston was transported to Centinela Medical Center immediately following the injury, where he had an MRA (Magnetic resonance arteriogram) that showed no arterial bleeding.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...ed_tears_to_acl_pcl_mcl_and_lateral_meniscus/

J

joeytheking23

well, there went all his *CL's lol

Not bad for them, they don't lose much, but then again, this year, they don't win as much either...not gonna affect them much at all imo

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Livingston's had so much potential coming into the NBA, and so far he has disapointed, he has shown signs of becoming a good point guard, at one point he was being compared to Magic. But the only thing he has shown in the past seasons that he's injury prone. He's still young and has lots of basketball to play, but he needs to put some pounds on, so he doesnt get injure as much.

Also this is going to hurt the Clippers because theyre trying to make a playoff push, and he is the best point guard on the team, so they kind of need him. Yes they do have Sam Cassell, but he has been injured lot this year as well.

B

bballinyao06

Wow, he just injured every CL-named, didn't he? Well I agree with you MJ. Livingston does have a lot of potential but he has been injury-prone ever since he entered the league. I think what he needs to do now bedfore he can get back on the court again is fully heal all of his injuries. He needs to take his time, bulk up a little and workout a lot so that his legs and stuff aren't as prone to injury anymore. It's a shame that he got injured so badly but since it's already been done, he needs to focus on his future and that is getting all of his injuries properly taken care of before he even tries to make a comeback.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
This was the most disgusting basketball injury I have ever seen, he leg completely bent in a another direction. Shaun is a rare breed of point guard 6'7 with amazing ball control long arms and great b-ball I.Q. I hope he can return next season with a great impact.