Living on your own, or home by yourself.

Well I was living with mom to take care of her she has severe alzheimers but she has since went into a nursing home and I am living alone but I am moving in 2 weeks to another state and another state of mind.

I do keep the house clean but not neat but clean anyway

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I am currently living with my parents and as fast as I turn 18, I'll be looking to get the fuck outta here, I love my privacy time and in this house, you don't get it often, no one knows how to fucking knock. And when I find out I am home alone, I am the happiest bloke in the world, means I can do anything I wanna :D

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
I love being alone, i sort of lived alone from 17 to 19 and it felt really good to be on my own, then again when i went to college... even the cooking feels better =p

Plus i didn't have to give explanations of who i brought home ^^

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I live in a place with my work mates, we all get along well and take turns on taking each other to work, it works feel for everyone. Also we live cheaper this way.

Amelia

Registered Member
I love living alone, always enjoyed my own company, even when i was growing up, i was always shut in my bedroom. I'm not anti-social by any means.

I would prefer living alone, as i can hear my kind of music, I can do full time jamming with my friends, and watch as many movies as i want.

I wish i can live alone all time, but still i think when it comes to preparing food or cleaning house that i can't do....

So for sometime i would prefer living alone in my home bt nt 4ever.