Living in PA but from Chicago

danilexi

Registered Member
I am 34 w/4 kids ages 16,11,4,2. My husband is active duty Marine Corps currently on recruiting duty in PA. We lived all over the east coast and have traveled all over the US and he all over the world. I am a internet and ebay junkie...hee hee. It's great meeting all these great cool people on here. I grew up in Chicago. I go home every summer and have a blast. It's a great city and tons of fun. There's nothing like the South East though.

Julie

Registered Member
Hello to you from Florida! I'm originally from the Windy City myself, & my hubby is from Philly! Now we're down here just outside Orlando in Giant Bug Land (LOL)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love Chicaco. It has a nice feel to it. I try to make it out there once or twice a year to visit relatives who live there.

Julie

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
I love Chicaco. It has a nice feel to it. I try to make it out there once or twice a year to visit relatives who live there.
Yeah, I do miss Chicago. A LOT. It's nice to still have family there. I've also learned how to master the art of making Chicago style hot dogs & deep dish pizza at home!