Live performances

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Muse. I thought they were amazing when I saw them perform live, on par, if not a lot better than their albums. I'll come back and edit with some live videos later.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thunderstruck is amazing live, my friend as a total album of ACDC live and it's amazing.

Phil Collins and Bon Jovi are both amazing live, seen both of them actually live.

I always thought Michael Jackson was great live as well, Freddie Murcury was one of the best.

Bananas

Endangered Species
I always thought Michael Jackson was great live as well, Freddie Murcury was one of the best.
Both had a very rare stage presence where they become these goliath characters...... its only when they thank the band you realise that there were other people on the stage with them.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Widespread Panic is hands down one of the best live performers out there today. They're a jam band similar to Grateful Dead or Phish, and like those bands they're more well-known for their live shows than their studio music. They have a pretty huge following of fans that follow them around the country. No two shows of theirs are ever the same. They always have a different setlist. I was never really a fan of theirs until a friend of mine took me to a show. By far the best concert I've ever been to.

YouTube - Love Tractor - Widespread Panic (Rothbury 2008)