Live performances

Discussion in 'Music' started by Bananas, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Muse. I thought they were amazing when I saw them perform live, on par, if not a lot better than their albums. I'll come back and edit with some live videos later.

4. Bananas

Yeah, Muse are one of few current reknown bands that still know how to perform.

Here you go;
    YouTube - Time Is Running Out: Live At Wembley Stadium 2007

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Thunderstruck is amazing live, my friend as a total album of ACDC live and it's amazing.

Phil Collins and Bon Jovi are both amazing live, seen both of them actually live.

I always thought Michael Jackson was great live as well, Freddie Murcury was one of the best.

6. Bananas

Both had a very rare stage presence where they become these goliath characters...... its only when they thank the band you realise that there were other people on the stage with them.

7. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Widespread Panic is hands down one of the best live performers out there today. They're a jam band similar to Grateful Dead or Phish, and like those bands they're more well-known for their live shows than their studio music. They have a pretty huge following of fans that follow them around the country. No two shows of theirs are ever the same. They always have a different setlist. I was never really a fan of theirs until a friend of mine took me to a show. By far the best concert I've ever been to.

YouTube - Love Tractor - Widespread Panic (Rothbury 2008)

9. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member