Live Online Radios

Discussion in 'Computers' started by EllyDicious, Sep 30, 2009.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Is there any radio you listen to online, everyday ... live?
    i have tons of radios stored in my computer but i got bored of them.

what would you recommend?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I used to listen to these at work but I got sick of hearing music I didn't like. Now I just stick to my own music and playlists. It's boring and it's the same old thing but at least I know what I am getting. :)

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I actually listen to sports radio all day long at work...local WXOS 101.1 ESPN radio...lots of good and intelluctual talk.

Or I'll just listen to music...or actually work.

4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i use my own playlist when i go to the gym. i get tired of hearing it when i have other options.
    ------
    yeah...i sometimes listen to it on iTunes.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

you may be the only person I know to ever call Sports / ESPN Radio "intellectual" talk :hah:

But hey whatever works right?

lol I used to really be into listening to Radio Stations in the morning. There was a local one on a station here called KRZR back in the day. They had a morning show called "The Front Row" and I'd listen to that religiously every morning from 7 to 11, then flip off the radio and switch to my ipod or whatever form of media, which I think back then was a walkman (fuck I hate dating myself like that).

But alas, some widespread douchebag that goes by the name of Madcows Morning show or something BS like that ended up getting syndicated in my area which killed The front row. So I went Morning-showless for about 2 years and then I found Adam Corolla on another local station. Which is funny 'cause he only lasted another year or so before his show got cancelled. So I listened to him on podcast for a couple months before it got boring.

Now I have no mornign show or radio station I listen to at all. My music and listening enjoyment comes solely from iTunes and my iPod. Mostly just Albums I've bought and the occasional Onion Radio Video News update.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

haha well Goat its because its St Louis personalities that I like. Mike and Mike are on for a while but I really enjoy the morning show and afternoon/evening show...its all St Louis peeps.

7. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

No, but that may change very soon. My favorite morning show (Lex & Terry) used to charge a monthly fee for access to their radio shows/podcasts on their website, but in a month or two it's becoming free to everyone. I'll probably start listening to their morning show when I'm at work now. I'm only in the car for about 10 - 20 minutes and I always miss everything.

8. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I use to listen to this one every day, but now it's just occasionally. It's a Fubar. My friend told me he djed on it so I listened to it.. and there was one from a commercial I found.. it was all metal.

9. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

i am listening and creating my own playlists, music i like and adore radio allways broadcasting diffrent stuff , and i just cant accept it ^^ hehe

10. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I used to listen to The Buzz online but the hospital says we couldn't do that anymore cuz we were sucking up too much bandwidth so I have a playlist on my pc now