Movies Live Free or Die Hard

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering if anyone else is really looking forward to see Die Hard 4. I personally looking forward to see it, I always love the Die Hard movies, and by the trailer this one looks like a beaut as well. I am glad that Willis is also playing John Mclean, because rumours where that Nick Cage was going to play him when they where thinking of doing another Die Hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz02gyWQbvI

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

If Nick Cage ever took that role, I'd have to burn something small and fluffy to truly express my outrage. That'd be like casting Paris Hilton as Mother Theresa (which they almost did as well).

3. I loved all the Die Hard movies. I'm definately looking foward to another one and see Bruce Willis kick some ass again. I wonder what the story will be like?

4. Merc

If this really is the latest trailer, it seems that it is now called, "Die Hard: 4.0"

Edit: Apparently, it's gone

5. Babe_Ruth

Wow the new trailer is awesome, the movie looks like it's loaded with action pack scenes cannot wait to see it. I am really hoping at one point of the movie that we will see John Mclain in a wife beater, because when you think of Die Hard, one thing that comes up in your head is that dirty wife beater.

6. happymedic

happymedic Guest

the only disappointing thing is that so far in the trailer, we dont see him in his trademark bloody vest ensemble. Then the film would be perfect. Still, was good to see the familiar phrase, "Yippee-ki-yay...."

7. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I can't wait! I love Bruce Willis.

I doubt this will be anywhere near as good as the others, but I'm still going to see it on opening day anyway.

8. Merc

9. Babe_Ruth

I believe this movie is going to be up there with the others, maybe not has good, but by the previews it looks like there's going to be a lot of action, and it seems that John McLean has the same kick ass attitude. I believe it's going to be a big box office hit, and he's going to be a great movie.

10. Babe_Ruth

Went to see it yesterday and it was just amazing. Lots of actions, there's some comedy and Bruce Willis doesn't disapoint, and Justin Long did a very good job as well. Out of the four I would rate it second best. I suggest all of you to see it's amazing.